Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day Thirteen - Monday

WHAT DO WE TALK ABOUT?

Well, today was fairly uneventful... here's how today went:

  1. Woke up and did some work (work ethic, what?)
  2. Went to library and did some things with the Internet (hooray library!)
  3. No class (el cuento), so I headed home to do some leisure reading (what's that?)
  4. Lunch and siesta (yum and Zzzzz...)
  5. Historia del arte (learning more about the stories behind the fachada and the Casa de las Conchas [super romantic story, I will explain it another time])
  6. Cena (Pizza with ham on it!)
  7. Deep religious and socio-cultural conversation with Chelsea (because we're deep and all that)
  8. Rockin' out to Rascal Flatts during blog updates and homework (because Chelsea is kind of amazing like that)

I'm sorry, tomorrow will be more interesting, hopefully! Maybe Eva won't have been killed by her car-crazy husband! Maybe there will be another unicycle-riding, giant-bubble-blowing beggar on the corner! Maybe the weather will be consistent throughout the day! (guess which of these is least likely to happen?)

JUST HOW POPULAR AM I?

Now, enough about me – I've been here for two weeks and I want to hear from you all! What do you think of my adventures so far? Is there something that you'd like me to see/ experience while I'm here? Send me an e-mail at Danni.Suit@gmail.com and I will happily answer questions/suggestions that you send me, or even just say hi back to you :) I love getting mail!

Speaking of mail, a special shout-out to my family for sending me birthday cards a whole week early! (My 22nd birthday is on June 3rd – there will totally be a birthday post!) Y'all are awesome and seeing Pepita look so confused when I got six whole cards in her mailbox was so excellent – thank you so much!! Love to you all!!

This week's updates will be a little confusing, because I will be posting Tuesday and Wednesday on Wednesday night... and Thursday through Sunday I will be across the country in BARCELONA!!! Those posts will (hopefully) be posted on Monday for your viewing pleasure.

Much love to you all, and thanks for reading so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment